2009年5月1日星期五

celebration kumtat birthday 30/4

yesterday night , v all celebrate birthday v kumtat ! 1st v go FOUR HAPPY SEASONS RESTAURANT over the wangsa maju ther ! v choose winter part ! when i go in , i feel my leg vy cool n going to 打冷颤 ! thn v start to oder food n drink ! i jz oder drink onli ! the drink over ther nt bad , feel good ! N the food also nt bad , i hv try my fd lamb steak ! taste nice ! :)
after tat , v go naili's place near the setapak ! it is a mamk restaurant ! bt the feel over ther vy good ! food ? ...... haha !!! all the ppl sit together n chatting ! v eat the cake ther ! the cake taste reali good n i nv eat tis kind of cake b4 ! vy nice ! :)mango yogurt cake uy , wengkit , leklun , css
yizhen , zeeaun , vanessa , carmen
me , kumtat(bday boy) , cheekong
tunyan is taking the photo
uy , wengkit , leklun , css
yizhen , zeeaun , vanessa , carmen
tunyan , kumtat(bday boy) , cheekong
i am taking the photo

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=zonealarm pro 7 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Blackjack Players 说...

What turns out?