2008年6月10日星期二

funny morning

A very funny morning ! today i wake up early n do a prepara for enter the 9 o clock turtorial class ! at tat time i cant even wan wake up to enter the class , because i am vy tired n sleep + on yerterday night was rainning ! tis wil make me bcome more lazy to wake up ! i set up my clock at 730am ! bt i cant wake up at tat time , i wake up 8 clock ! after finish , i go to the class ! arrive ther , the class is nt yet start ! at the moment , i feel relax , bcause i can enter the class at the time ! i wait at outside about ten minutes ! the previous class nt end yet ! so i keep on waiting ! finally , the class is end ! i am b ready to start my turtorial 2day ! suddenlly , come out a ' cheng yao gam ' ! the turtorial teacher sms to our ' dai jie dai ' n say tat today class is cancel n + on one nice word ' sorry ' ! wtf ! 2day i onli hv one class , i so excited to enjoy my class ! y ??? when i so excited to study , dont let me study ! when i no feel to study , keep on hv class n cousework ! damn funny lo ! i feel like i at the ' ten word road ' , dont noe wher can i go n also wher should i go for ? i cant back hostel 1st , coz i hv date v my roomate at time 10:45am++ ! back hostel jz waste my energy onli ! so i go to canteen ! bt i found tat it is ntg can do if u dont eat ! finally i decide come library n update my blog ! i am going to upload my photo , bt the computer is dont let me do tat so ! wat i can do nw , is jz say out wat the funny thing happen in the morning ! if b4 tat , i dont wake up n jz continue sleep , i mai can hv a good sleep ! nw i am vy sleepy , is very very ! tis is wat the college life tat i hv to enjoy it for two year ! ==" !

没有评论: